Sunday, January 21, 2007

Find out your Tarot card

I found this interesting site where you can find your tarot card....time pass of course, i dont know what is with girls and sunsigns and tarot cards and stuff....i can spends hours and nights talking about this but all this is not gonna matter anyway...its all for fun and when it comes to it we can as well enjoy it.

Thats my tarot card :-).






You are The Sun


Happiness, Content, Joy.


The meanings for the Sun are fairly simple and consistent.


Young, healthy, new, fresh. The brain is working, things that were muddled come clear, everything falls into place, and everything seems to go your way.


The Sun is ruled by the Sun, of course. This is the light that comes after the long dark night, Apollo to the Moon's Diana. A positive card, it promises you your day in the sun. Glory, gain, triumph, pleasure, truth, success. As the moon symbolized inspiration from the unconscious, from dreams, this card symbolizes discoveries made fully consciousness and wide awake. You have an understanding and enjoyment of science and math, beautifully constructed music, carefully reasoned philosophy. It is a card of intellect, clarity of mind, and feelings of youthful energy.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

13 comments:

Vivhyd said...

You are The Hierophant
Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.

Keshi said...

dats pretty interesting :)

Keshi.

priti said...

@vivek - Unbending traditionalist huh...I guess that pretty much suits you after your opinion on one of my previous posts..."Parable of the pipeline"

PS: I was jus kidding

@Keshi - Hey Keshi thanx for visiting my blog...appreciate it...keep visiting...BTW you have a very good blog just went through it...:-)

PS: did you take the test?

Vivhyd said...

prits.. actually Its fun reading this things after taking the test but how accurate they r I dunno.. but the things u r talking about seems true in my case.. Actually only after you pointed it out, I was like hmm.. took notice I mean.. :)

Joseph Berchmans said...

I got the same card as Vivek got..
I bet there is no "negative" card out there or definitely not as many "positive" cards..thats one thing thats kinda awkward in forecasts..most of them give positive statements or very general statements like "Unrelenting effort will yield you success"..now, isnt that true for everyone?
(These are my personal views and I pulled out a tarot card for fun)

priti said...

@vivek - yeah its for fun...and about whether it is true or not i have no idea...it just peps up my mood if i m down...but the same is not the case with sunsigns..i believe that most of them (with a few exceptions) have the characteristics of their sunsign...atleast some are true. It is all in the eyes of the beholder :-)

priti said...

Joseph....ha...now we have a real argument here...

//I bet there is no "negative" card out there or definitely not as many "positive" cards//

Well i guess i agree with you on that one

//thats one thing thats kinda awkward in forecasts.//

Ok...other than ppl who do it for fun...ppl who believe this usually see this when they are havin a bad time...obv no one is gonna waste their time on all this when they are havin a good time.

Is there anyone who likes to be told negative things about them when they are already having a bad time....:)


//most of them give positive statements or very general statements like "Unrelenting effort will yield you success"..now, isnt that true for everyone?//


Yea i completely agree with you but when you feel negative you need someone to tell you that everything is gonna be alright and console u rite??? This is just the same way....it just puts a positive streak in your otherwise negative mood....:)

BTW missed your crtique for my last email :P

priti said...

Joseph - Isnt everyone special and good and positive in their own way!!! :)

Joseph Berchmans said...

Yay..an argument! :)
##Well i guess i agree with you on that one##
Okay.

##Ok...other than ppl who do it for fun...ppl who believe this usually see this when they are havin a bad time...obv no one is gonna waste their time on all this when they are havin a good time.

Is there anyone who likes to be told negative things about them when they are already having a bad time....:)##
Okay, so its just about making people feel better?
so, there is nothing scientific in all this? i expected you wud say so..(you've said, of course, that sunsigns are good)..

Astrology is ancient..it has existed even around 5th century CE. But, this is my personal belief: "It is a coincidence if something forecast happens".

References:
http://komar.cs.stthomas.edu/qm425/Tesch4.htm
http://www.bartleby.com/7/1/7.html Read Paragraph 8

yhea, Priti, critique to your last mail is pending..been a bit busy with res. stuff (which is getting worse)

P.S. I respect the views of others (no one KNOWS any of this stuff for sure..it is what each of us BELIEVE is right)..

Joseph Berchmans said...

##Joseph - Isnt everyone special and good and positive in their own way!!! :) ##

Ofcourse, there can be no doubt about it. I believe God (Infinite Goodness) created hummans..so, (every) person has to be good..I believe every person is good..

Read this somewhere.."You love God as much as you love the person you love the least"..

Vivhyd said...

whats this.. another template change? new post engae :)

priti said...

Joseph...I dont beleive in the forecast given by the astrologers...and even with the sun signs it is the same...I just believe that most of them have the characteristics of their sunsign :-)

//Isnt everyone special and good and positive in their own way!!! //- I said that cos if everyone is good and positive in their own way they should get positive cards only...and I dont beleive much in Astrological predictions...Everything you get is a resultant of 1% hardwork+ 99% God's grace

Vivek- Yes din like any of the templates and finally settled for white... and post I already did..:-)

Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm Hierophant`~