I started reading "The Fountain Head" by Ayn Rand and was so inspired by it that I googled about the other books she wrote and came up with something real interesting....Hope you guys like it the way I did... :-)
"I stand here on the summit of the mountain. I lift my head and I spread my arms. This, my body and spirit, this is the end of the quest. I wished to know the meaning of things. I am the meaning. I wished to find a warrant for being. I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction. ... Many words have been granted me, and some are wise, and some are false, but only three are holy: "I will it!" – WE THE LIVING
Rest in the next
Sunday, November 12, 2006
One of my Recent Favorites
Posted by
priti
at
1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment