For as long as she has been a kid she's loved weddings, beautiful brides in their splendid costumes, the colors, joy in everyone's face, the little fights, the kids running around, tasty food and the never ending laughter. The portrait was well painted in her mind as to what she was going to do when her day came. But there was a problem...the most important part of the painting was not done yet....Over the years she spent her time arduously painting and giving shape to the person who will be beside her from that day on...And the "Portrait of marriage" is now complete :)
Thanks to "Mathi" for having been an inspiration for this post :).
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
And the portrait clears up
Posted by
priti
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations again!
And Pingu looks adorable! :)
Thanks Neeraja....Pingu is my childhood favorite....:)
I'm seeing this late. And, I'm proud!!
Congrats my girl :-)
Mats - Thank you :-)
Congratulations!!! May the colors of the portrait always stay fresh and vivid as they were in you mind and never fade away.
@On a musical note - Thank you for your beautiful words :)...If you are swatiji...I m a big fan of your voice :)...Someday in my life if I could sing like you I would consider myself blessed :)
And the portrait clears up!... awesome...
but why is the blog collecting dust?
Congrats, so well written.
No new posts?
It's my turn now to ask the question :-p
Post a Comment