Thursday, December 14, 2006

What a pain

This HTML thingy can get irritating at times.....everytime a record a song i have more problems posting it than recording it.....tried Hipcast...dint work for blogger beta and this flash MP3 player doesnt shut its mouth unless asked to....if i keep posting more and more songs all are gonna play togather and no one is gonna follow even one song properly...Any help in this regard would be great...any tags or anything of that sort tat can help shut this nonstop .......... :) would be appreciated...

Inspite of all this pain posted my latest recording a beautiful song from parineeta sung even beautifully by Shreya goshal (OMG she has a terrific voice).....Again a Non-Karaoke version...sorry everyone...getting a karaoke (for free) is not an easy job :) enjoy the song and leave your comments :)

PIYU BOLE

For Dial Up: Click Here
For Broad Band: Click Here

9 comments:

Vivhyd said...

Seri ippo I am gonna be frank here.. Onnoda Phone no enna? I have to speak to u now.. Awesome.. with some background music/karaoke it will be better than the original.. I will look at the blog posting thing.. ur 1st one did start after sometime while this one was playing. I thght the song shd play only after activating contrl hmm..

Vivhyd said...

http://www.myflashfetish.com/forum.php

Go there n post ur quest.. u cud get ur ans.. I assume u r usign tht site to post the songs..

priti said...

@vivek - Thanks for the useful piece of info..and yes i am using that site to post my songs..I'll definitely check that one out :) and about the telephone...I m phobic to telephones cant talk on the phone with anyone for more than 2 minutes :)...hope you understand

Vivhyd said...

Prits.. that was a very diplomatic way of saying NO.. I wasnt expecting a "OH Sure Yes" Anyway..I just thought this one aloud - "Wow u have a gr8 voice, does it sound the same on the Phone?" .. :).. hope u r having a good time in Chennai!

Joseph Berchmans said...

Hey Priti..cool new look for your blogsite..keep it going!
My nephew heard your singing and he liked it!
Yhea, the second song sounds good, too..in a way, without karaoke is good, actually..

Barani said...

Hi Priti,

I listened to both ur songs. you have a very sweet and a soothing voice. I liked the tamil song better than the Hindi One. No major flaws, But the Hindi diction needs to be improved. But otherwise the song suited well. If you record with a Karoke it will sound awesome. Keep posting more and thanks a bunch for tuning into my blog.

Hey Request " Yamunai Aatrile" please,

Barani

priti said...

Barani - thanks a lot for visiting my blog...I really appreciate your comments..Will work on my Hindi diction...unga blog pathu i was really inspired to sing "Ninnai charanadaindhen"...and yea Yamunai aatrile is a beautiful song...I'll definitely give it a try and post it ...keep visiting :)

The Doodler said...

You have a very good voice! :) In the interest of constructive suggestions alone - the high notes in the first charanam sounded a little strained..But otherwise, great effort!

priti said...

Hey subha...thanks for the critique..yea even i thought the voice was a lil strained...i m not a high pitch person...will try to improve...with the next song :)